Tastes of Spain with Yosmar Martinez
January 10, 2018 - 6 - 9 pm
Back to the Table Cooking School - Lafayette, CA
The best cookbooks aren’t just about cooking – they also bring together culinary passion and exploration. That description perfectly sums up Yosmar Martinez’s exquisite Tastes of the Camino. Focusing on foods along an ancient pilgrimage route in northern Spain, the book reveals the luscious, amazing dishes of a food-rich region. Join Yosmar’s hands-on class and savor some of her favorites.
- Aceitunas al Horno (Baked Olives)
- Pan con Tomate y Jamón Serrano (Toasted bread with Tomato and Serrano ham)
- Espinacas con Garbanzos (Spinach with Chickpeas)
- Paella Mixta (Chicken and Shellfish Paella)
- Tarta de Santiago (St. James Almond Cake)
The book will be available for purchase after the class.
For more details and to register, please click here.
put on the Apron Cooking program
Would you like to take a hands-on, personalized class with Yosmar? Then join Whisk&Spatula's Put on the Apron cooking program. Please provide your information below and we will contact you to customize your program, set a time & begin your journey.